Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Always gotta love the Hump Day.  Although today is actually my Friday... I'm heading out to the beach for the weekend tomorrow. YAY! I can't wait. it's been too long. The ocean makes me happy. I should write something about mermaids....

Anyway.  The next chapter of Venus School is out, and that means that (hopefully) the next couple chapters of Submission will come out while I'm away this weekend.  I've been focusing more on Submission than Venus School this week, in part because I know I'm getting pretty close to the end of Submission, and Alanna and David have really gotten inside my head. Plus trying to come up with something new for Jessica to do with Mr. Fire in her next Light BDSM class.

Not that there aren't plenty of other things they could do... but I've been trying to keep things different and push Jessica a little more with every class. Had a lot of fun with her and Mr. Flood's class (which is the chapter that's now available on Lit) and now I've gotta either top that or, at the very least, make it just as good. No pressure! LOL

So that's percolating in my brain right now. Stories do better when they have time to percolate.

Anyway, if you've been following, you may have noticed I gave my blog a face lift. Trying to make it easier to follow for people, and also to find things again. And just prettier. I like the new background. =)

Red is the color of sex.

That's from Kinky Boots right? Great movie.

No comments :

Post a Comment