Monday, June 11, 2012

So Many Ideas...

Swirling around my head...

Last night I was so inspired by what I had spent my afternoon reading that I managed to finish and submit another chapter for Venus School and got a lot of work done on the next chapter of Submission.  The chapter for Venus School was rather short, but that happens sometimes. It really seems to depend on what the characters are doing. I think that Jessica's going to end up having to confront her feelings sometime this week... maybe with Nick.  Which, by the way, I'm rather curious to know what happens to him after he returns home... does he get Fiona or not? I might have to explore that eventually.

Jessica's going through a lot of ups and downs in my head right now.  It's hard falling for someone that you know you can't have. I"m looking forward to her reaction for the ending when she realizes that she can!  I've actually thought of four different possible endings for her story... I'm considering posting 3 of them on Lit to satisfy people who are currently reading it, and using the fourth as the beginning of a book.  If I put Venus School into book form I'll also probably add in some more stuff that happens prior to her leaving for the school, and also include some stuff about her best friend. Whom I'd also like to write about.

We'll see!

In the mean time... while the just submitted chapter for Venus School was rather short, the chapter I'm working on for Submission has gotten rather long. It's actually a struggle for me to write, because Alanna's managed to put her and David into a bad position... and now he's going to have to give her a much harsher punishment than he ever wanted to. On top of that, there's the possibility of being separated looming over them. It got much more serious than I had originally intended... I love Alanna's spirit but her newly awakened passions have definitely starting ruling her more than her head.

By the way, if anyone's wondering about her instructor, Ms. Bliss, yes, I did have the TV show Good Morning Miss Bliss in mind when I created her.  It's on Netflix right now and, to my surprise, the lessons in it still hold up. I was quite pleased and that's how Alanna's tutor got her name. 

I've been getting a lot of reader requests lately, which I would love to honor, but it's going to take awhile unfortunately.  I don't want to start too many new things while I'm still trying to finish out series that I hadn't finished before.  Of my old series, I'm going to be working on completing either From Terra or Witch next.

And in the meantime I'll be putting out a few short stories.  I try to indicate whether or not a story is going to be a series or not by submitting it as "Chapter 1"... if it doesn't have that then I rarely continue the story.  I wish I could make everything into complete plot lines, but I don't have the time (and sometimes I have no ultimate storyline in mind).  I think of the short stories as little glimpses into people's lives, a window that opens during a fantastic sexual escapade and then, at the end of it, we close the shutters and where they go afterwards, we may never know.

No comments :

Post a Comment