Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Writing

So today is a big writing day for me, partly because I'm trapped inside after getting sunburned yesterday. OUCH. Anyone wanna come rub some aloe on me and maybe make me some food so that I don't have to leave my computer?

At any rate.  Since the re-write of Poker Loser, titled Forced Bet, is out on Amazon.com earlier than I had originally hoped for, I'm hoping that perhaps I'll be able to finish Submission and Venus School earlier than my self imposed deadlines as well =)

I've been working on Submission since this morning and I'm about 3/4 of the way through Chapter 17. Only one more chapter to go after that and it will be done! Crazy. I should have Chapter 17 finished and submitted before dinner time today, giving me time to work on some other things =)

I've started the next chapter for Venus School, there will be four more chapters total (unless I get another sneaky chapter like Charity did... girl just wanted some attention for herself, can't blame her).  The next three chapters are going to focus on the Menage class, and then I'm going to write a final chapter... with alternate endings LOL. So that probably won't be a quickly done chapter, but hopefully it will be satisfying for everyone.

As I'm winding down with these two series, I have a couple of upcoming projects on my plate, both reader requests.  One is in the Incest / Taboo category, which is not my favorite category to write in usually but I do  like a challenge and I like to try and keep an open mind for other people's fantasies. And when someone throws a detailed and interesting plot line in the middle of a bunch of compliments about your writing, it's hard to turn down. The other project is in the Interracial category and is going to be my Literotica experiment with trying to write a true romance (i.e. as much plot / character development as there is sex... and also a lot more build up before the sexy time commences!). I'm working on plot outlines and am getting really excited to be writing both of them.

I also want to send a special shout out to Queen, who is so often vocal and enthusiastic in her comments for me, and has now done me the great favor of writing an Amazon review for Forced Bet. I get a lot more feedback on Lit than I do on Amazon, so it's great to have a review and get a comment on the new material! I really appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart =)  And I'm also glad to know that you thought I accomplished what I set out to do, and write a more romantic and fulfilling version of my original story Thank you soooooo much!

Okay... now I'm off to finish Chapter 17 of Submission!

No comments :

Post a Comment