Monday, December 17, 2012

The Hobbit

So I am heap big nerd ;)

Went to see The Hobbit this weekend - SO GOOD. Dressed up to go see it. Did NOT go to the midnight showing... was just there on Friday evening dressed up with a few of my friends. A couple people cheered us. Hahahaha. We're awesome. Really love that they're doing such detailed movies for this one... I'm a big fan of the LOTR movies but they def had to cut some things from those, it's kind of awesome that they're doing The Hobbit in 3 parts!

It's been a busy weekend. Freaking holiday times. I did not get as much writing done this weekend as I would have liked, although I did get a little bit done. I'm soooo close to being done with Being the Maid. Like I said, it's a long chapter... but I've finished out writing the endings for the Princess, Blaine and Samuel. Now I just need to wrap up Bridget and Garrett's story, but of course theirs is the longest ending. They've got a lot of shit to work out.

It would be so easy to do a lazy, fast ending, but I feel like it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying. So yeah. Trying to do one that will satisfy everyone.

In the meantime... thank you so much to everyone who's leaving reviews on Amazon for Venus Desiring, I really appreciate it!

No comments :

Post a Comment