Monday, March 18, 2013

201

With this post... I have written more than 200!!! That's rather exciting =)

I have news! YAY! It's been awhile since I really feel like I've had real writing news. Birching His Bride is finished and I have begun revisions... I'm hoping to have it submitted to Amazon by tomorrow night which means that it will be out on Wednesday.  I won't be doing a freebie day for this one because it's not connected to anything on Literotica and since it's the first in a series it's only going to be 99 cents.  I'm really happy with the way it came out and I hope everyone enjoys it =) Revisions are going well and quickly. I've created a new "page" on my blog for the Domestic Discipline Quartet (up at the top).

I'm also working on Chapter 3 of Marriage Training. I'm going to focus on that until it comes out.  As much as I love playing round robin with my stories and working on several things at once it's a lot harder to do that when I have so little time to write.  Although I've been snatching time here and there which is why I finally managed to finish Birching.  I am also working on Venus, but the next chapter for Marriage Training is coming first and then I'll spend some time on Venus, and hopefully by that time March will be over and I'll start having a lot more free time to write and be able to go back to my usual writing habits!

Thanks to everyone for being so patient with the recent slow pace =) The good news is that it's only a few months out of the year and it's almost over with!

No comments :

Post a Comment