Monday, June 10, 2013

New Story: After Bedtime Ch. 3

So far the vast majority of you appear to be pleased with the amount of butt sex that I write... poll is still available to the left =)  Very good to know!  Although I'll continue to throw variety in since there are those who would like to see that as well and a little variety never hurt anyone.

I kinda noticed something about myself as a writer... if it's in the BDSM, Non-Con or Incest category, 99.9% of the time there will eventually be butt sex.  If it's in the First Time, Erotic Couplings, or Romance, 99.9% of the time there is no butt sex.  So that's a good way to know what's coming =)

Speaking of butt sex - although there is none in this chapter it IS mentioned which apparently makes some trolls believe that it belongs in the anal category - Chapter 3 of After Bedtime is now out on Lit! 

I really need to get something submitted soon cuz that's the last of the stuff that I already have submitted.  I'm about halfway through the next chapter of Marriage Training, so if I'm lucky maybe I can get a lot of work done on that today and get it submitted in the next couple of days.  Vivian's training is changing up a little bit, which is exciting and I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming weekend now that she's started to get in a bit of a routine when it comes to orgasms.  I'm going to give you a hint... for the first time she's going to get into a lot of trouble. ;) That'll be in Chapter 9.  Woot!

And, as usual, I'm working hard on Dealing With Discipline and Stronghold.  At the moment I don't know if I'll be able to finish Dealing With Discipline in time for the end of the month, but I'm trucking along pretty quickly and the story is going really well.  It's just that it keeps getting a little longer as I continue to add to the characters and the story line... but it's making me really happy.  I'll probably post another teaser sometime next week or the week after =)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Happy Monday and enjoy the new story!

No comments :

Post a Comment