Monday, July 8, 2013

Birching His Bride Now Available on Smashwords

So if you're not a Kindle reader, Birching His Bride is now available on Smashwords.  Yay! 

I see Birching His Bride as sort of an introduction to the Domestic Discipline quartet, rather than being a full fledged novel in and of itself.  For example... it's about 59,000 words long in totality.  Book 2, Dealing With Discipline, is already over 62,000 words long and I'm only about 3/4 of the way through it.  I'm on Chapter 13 and I think it's going to have about 18 chapters, not including the prologue and epilogue.  But that's also why Birching His Bride is only 99 cents.  Gives people a chance to read and decide if they want to invest their interest (and money) in the full quartet.  That's how I see it anyway. 

I'm glad I did it that way because the storylines are getting very crossed at this point... much more interwoven than I originally thought they'd be.  But I'm having a very good time with it =)  Looking forward to hopefully finishing it up in the next couple of weeks... it all depends on how much time I end up having to write. 

So yeah... also working hard on the next Marriage Training chapter, which is coming along nicely. 

In the meantime, don't forget to vote on my submission to Literotica's Nude Day contest: Camp Kink

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment