Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Marriage Training Ch. 14

YAY!  Chapter 14 of Marriage Training is now available!

Thank goodness... I'm going out of town tomorrow night immediately after work to head to DragonCon and I was starting to think that it wouldn't come out before that!  Oi vei.  I think because the Summer Contest is going on that things are taking longer to come out.  That almost always happens when there's a contest going on unfortunately.

Just an FYI - yes the Earl is in this chapter, no it's not a training day... yet.  I wanted to give them a little moment before he actually joins in the training =)  That comes with the next chapter.  Which I'm working on of course, although lately I've been pounding out work on Stronghold.  Since the characters are currently cooperating =)  Definitely want to take advantage of that while it's going on!

I'm not sure how much work I'm going to get done this weekend cuz I'm guessing I'm going to be pretty darn exhausted, but I am bringing my laptop so we'll see.  Maybe I'll get a little something something done.  But I definitely won't be posting a blog again till I get back. 

Soooo... I'm just going to go ahead and say right now, I hope you all enjoy this chapter of Marriage Training and that you have great weekends!

4 comments :

  1. Have a good weekend away. Roll a few crits for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's our first time there so I don't know if we'll make it to the game playing section, since we're going to be trying to see EVERYTHING lol, but if I do then I'll try to!

      Delete
  2. Oh Drat I was going to go to DragonCon this year, but finances didn't help and Brazil is a bit far... :( Well have fun for me as well please, and I LOVED the chapter, that moment between them was just perfect!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it was pretty amazing =) Although yeah, Brazil is a crazy far distance to travel for a Con!

      Delete