Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Story: Thunderstorm Threesome

So, as usual, I've been working on multiple projects and last week I finally finished a reader requested standalone story that I've been working on for at least a month (got caught up enough in the series that this standalone took forever).  Thunderstorm Threesome was a fun request for me to fulfill because I haven't been writing any threesome stuff in my current books and I kinda missed it =)  Plus, I love "shaping" someone else's fantasy.

This week I'm hard at work on the next chapter of Marriage Training, which is almost done!  And then I'll be getting back to Stronghold, which definitely got pushed aside in favor of MT.  I can't believe how close to the end I'm getting for both stories, although I'm definitely a lot closer to the end of MT.  Whoo-hoo!  I think there's only about 3 chapters left to go and then I'm going to be working on some much darker stories - which, as much as I love Gabriel and Vivian, I'm really excited to do some darker things.  I'm just feeling it lately, don't know why.  Too much romance maybe? hahahahaha

Anyway.  Gonna throw out another teaser for Stronghold next week and hopefully the next chapter of Marriage Training will be out then too!

2 comments :

  1. Love this!! Sooo hot Hot HOT!!! Two guys is such the fantasy for women, but I know that I will never have the balls to do it.

    - H

    ReplyDelete