Monday, December 2, 2013

Attention All Nook Readers!

Okay everyone...

I know I've been neglecting the Nook readers.  I finally figured out how to self-publish on their site (I don't know if they've just made it easier since the last time I tried to figure it out or what) and I have some books available!!!

The entire Poker Loser Trilogy is now available on Nook.  I'll be working on getting the Venus Rising Quartet uploaded next, probably later this week, and then Gentleman's Maid and the Domestic Discipline books that are out.  Stronghold will be available in January, at the same time it goes live on Smashwords.

Sorry it took me so long to get my butt in gear about this =/  But it's in gear now and it shouldn't be too hard for me to keep the Nook updated with new books as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment