Monday, December 16, 2013

Taken by the Wolf Chapter 3

Chapter 3 of Taken by the Wolf is now up on Literotica!  Going by the comments on Chapter 2 I don't think anyone realized where I was going to go with Chapter 3 so this should be interesting =P  Just remember... I warned you all that I'm trying some  completely new things ;)  Right now I'm about a third of the way through Chapter 5 and having quite a bit of fun with it, even though it's harder since I rarely write scenes where a woman is in charge of a man (Although it's probably good practice for Olivia's book).  Poor Alex... he's not at all submissive, but that just makes everything so much more interesting.  Chapter 4 should be coming out later this week =)

If you haven't already, make sure you pick up a copy of Consequences Part I, my newest Dark Angel release.  Right now it's 99 cents but when Part II comes out it's going to go up to $2.99.  And don't forget; reviews only take a minute and are much appreciated by yours truly!!!!

Later this week I'm going to put up a teaser for Seduction by Spanking which is coming right along =)  It makes me sooooooooooooo happy!  Wesley and Cynthia are really just too much fun... although I'm also looking forward to the fourth book and really digging into Alex and Grace's story.  I absolutely love being a writer. 

No comments :

Post a Comment