Sunday, January 12, 2014

Taken By the Wolf Ch. 9

As you may have guessed from the title of this blog post... Chapter 9 of Taken by the Wolf is now up on Literotica =)  YAY!  Chapter 9 has girl-on-girl sex and a defiant Alex.  I'm about halfway through Chapter 10 which will have more oral sex and more defiant Alex. LOL.  As well as some mind-fuck stuff, although in a slightly different way than previous chapters. 

A couple of days ago I submitted the first chapter of Annie and the Sybian for those of you who aren't into the Wolf.  Annie starts off in toys/masturbation and ends up in Non-Con.  It's still a darker story and, for once, not a romance, but I think most of you will like it anyway =D  More to the usual style of what I write.  So that should be out later this week.

Consequences Part II (Wrote the first one for my other penname Dark Angel, if you remember) should be out next month just in time for Valentine's Day =D

If you haven't picked up a copy of Punishing His Ward, here's the links to Amazon and B&N.  So far getting pretty good reviews!  And thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to do that, I really do appreciate it sooooo much =) Especially since so far you've all had very nice things to say!  I'm glad that people are enjoying Cynthia and Wesley, goodness knows I did!

I am currently knee-deep in Rick Winter and Maria... who are turning out to be a tougher write than Adam and Angel were, but I'm enjoying them.  Completely different dynamic.  It's also a lot of fun cuz right now I'm in the middle of a scene where he's at Stronghold so I'm getting to visit with some of the other characters... and about to hit some kind of showdown between Lexie and Patrick. Awesome-sauce!  Love those too and I'm looking forward to them... although I'm also seriously enjoying Rick right now.  He's such a sweetie, but I have a feeling he's completely different in the bedroom!

Anyway... I'm going to a Burlesque Brunch today.  It's not the same as a strip club... but I've been for the evening and it's freaking awesome.  I'm extremely amused by the idea of Burlesque over Brunch so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy that too =)

Hope everyone has been having a good weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Oooh do let us know how the Burlesque Brunch went! I am so curious there arent such things here in Brazil, at least not that I know! I loved the chapter and found myself wondering what I would have done to Trish if I were in Bella's place. I think I might have smacked Trish in anger; hehe I have a temper ;)

    Loved it.

    Thanks
    M.

    ReplyDelete