Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Taken by the Wolf Ch. 19

Sooo... all I'm going to say is, try not to get too frustrated lol.  Chapter 19 of Taken by the Wolf is now out and everyone should remember the old adage "two steps forward, one step back."

I had been struggling with how to end the series when a fan, Gemini, suggested to me part of what you're going to see in this chapter.  It's not the end (we're still at least 10 chapters away from that) but it's got some set up for the end.  However, we've got an extended trip back down the rabbit hole before we get there =D  In this chapter I played with electricity, something that I haven't done in other stories... and something that I've only BARELY experienced myself, although I did do research.  And I have an electricity kit, but hubby and I haven't set it up or used it yet.  *sigh*  It's something we want to do, but that's the kind of sex that you need to schedule (well, at least one of us needs to) and things have been too crazy lately.

Despite the craziness lately, I have managed to start getting a LOT of writing done!!!  It's super exciting.  I've mostly been focusing on Taming the Tease because I really would like to get that out before May 15 (possibly by May 1).  That's the goal.  And I'm trying.  I'm a little bit over halfway done with it at this point (over 58k words!!!!).  I've written some of the most fun scenes I've ever done... I hope everyone else will enjoy them as much as I did, because I was giggling as I was writing them.  So crossing my fingers I get that done quickly =)

At the moment things are looking pretty good because now that I can finally write again, it's just spilling out of me! Hopefully that will continue without a problem!

Also, my next blog will be about how to get an autographed copy of Venus School, so keep an eye out for that!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment