Sunday, July 6, 2014

Interviewed by Wicked With Ink

Over the weekend I did an author interview for Wicked With Ink, a blog by another Literotica author.  Pretty awesome!  She writes about a lot of interesting things in her blog, but I was her first author interview, and I'm very honored that she asked me.  You should check it out!  She came up with some questions that I actually hadn't heard from anyone before and I had a lot of fun answering them =)

She also has a reveal for the cover for On His Knees.  If you don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, then her blog is the first place you'll see the gorgeous cover that RaineyCloud9 did for me.  I did post it on Facebook and Twitter first, so the followers there will have already seen it =)  It'll be out next Tuesday!  Right now I'm working on the editing and making the changes that have been suggested to me.  Woot!

Things going on in my life are super busy... I'm struggling a bit with Claiming His Wife, the final book of the Domestic Discipline Quartet because there's so much going on and I'm worried that everything I'm writing sucks.  LOL.  I've been recently reassured that it doesn't, so that helps, and I'm getting back into the swing of writing, so hopefully I won't fall too behind and I will be able to have it out next month.  It'll also depend on things going on in my life, but that's what I'm aiming for.  Also, RaineyCloud9 has re-done the covers for the quartet and they are GORGEOUS.

I hope everyone who had a holiday weekend had a wonderful one, I know I did, and that you all enjoy my author interview and the new covers!  I'm looking forward to getting On His Knees out and Taken by the Wolf finished, all of which is happening this month!  YAY!

4 comments :

  1. Great interview. I really enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome interview, thanks so much for doing it!

    ReplyDelete