Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Taken by the Wolf Ch. 26

Yay!  Chapter 26 of Taken by the Wolf is now out on Literotica.  Seems like people are enjoying it, although it started a whole new slew of comments about Jordan and Trish lol.

No, I won't be doing a separate story line / series for them.  I enjoy them, but I'm going to be done with this series soon and I don't think I'll be revisiting.  I've had some good times with it, but I'm also ready to be finished.  However, their POVs are not completely done, Trish has one more POV in the last chapter to complete their story.  I'm about 1/3 of the way through the last chapter I think.  Maybe even halfway.  It's hard to tell cuz there's a few things I need to do to wrap up the story.

I'm really looking forward to moving on to finishing From Terra.  I'm really feeling the alien thing right now for some reason.  LOL.  Also, I love Chryssa.  She's a hedonistic, spirited little thing... very different from Alex, Bella or Trish, even though in some ways she's in a similar situation.  It'll also be nice to get back to working on something less plot-heavy for Lit.  I really do try not to get too plot-heavy in Lit, but my past couple series have all ended up being SUPER plot heavy.  My brain needs a break.  Stuff for Lit is supposed to be the nice, easy stuff to write where I don't have to remember too much about what's going on in the story LOL.  At least, that's the way I've always thought of it.  Having to keep track of so many different characters, what they're doing, what they've already done, what their motivations are and how they change is freaking exhausting.  Mentally, that is.  Esp when I'm also already doing that for two other full length books!

So yeah.  That's what's out right now... if I'm lucky I'll finish the last chapter by the end of this week.  If not, then sometime next week.  And then I can move on to From Terra!

In the meantime - thank you to all of you who have picked up On His Knees, and a double thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review!!!  One, it always gives me warm fuzzies to see reviews, and two, it really is super helpful for me, both in terms of knowing what people enjoyed / didn't enjoy about the book and also in attracting new readers!

No comments :

Post a Comment