Monday, October 17, 2016

Review Contest!

Thank you everyone who is reading Bound to the Past!  I hope you're enjoying it =)

This book, instead of just encouraging reviews, I'm offering incentive too!

I'm going to do a drawing on November 1 for a free copy of your choice - the next Stronghold book or the next Bridal Discipline book.

If you can't get Bound to the Past yet or aren't sure you'll be able to finish it or review it in time for the contest, you can post a new review for ANY of my books.  However, you are entered twice into the contest if post the review for Bound to the Past =)  No it doesn't have to be a glowing review, critical reviews are also welcome!

Once your review is posted, just email me at goldeniangel@gmail.com or comment on this blog post and let me know what name your review is under and what platform it's on (Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.) - and what book you reviewed - and I'll put your name in the contest!

So you have until November 1 to get your review in and I'll be doing the drawing that evening =)

Good luck and THANK YOU!

No comments :

Post a Comment